2. I know that button up shirts in my closet should now be retired but they're not. It's cold and I like them, so it either needs to warm up or my boobs need to stop growing. I'm counting on the weather. V-neck Ts are much more forgiving.
3. I know that on the days that I'm hoping and praying that just one of my appointments won't show up, they in fact will, on time. There will also be 6 other students who have a "quick question" of the utmost importance that I must answer right then and only then. Actually, I could write a novel about why students bug me. Maybe I will when I quit my job one day. At least a really long blog post. Really long.
4. I know that however many carbs I eat today, I will still feel sick and still feel hungry. I know, I know, I should eat protein. I don't want to. Am I allowed to say that I'm tired of being pregnant yet? Probably not, but I am most days. Thank goodness for those little moments when I can just sit (or lay) and have a quiet conversation with my baby, urging him or her for a little flutter movement. We haven't gotten to that point in our relationship yet. I'm hoping for soon.
5. I know that I have the most loving and supportive husband and that we were meant to be together. Some days I forget that and I need to take time to recognize it more often. He really just is the whole package. Plus some. Hubba.
6. I know that I will be getting something delicious for lunch and I also know that I will have a strong urge to instagram it. Don't worry, I won't.
7. I feel like this blog post is starting to feel melancholy, probably because that's how I'm feeling today. I don't really want this post to feel like this, or myself, because really, I shouldn't be feeling melancholy. Isn't it a pretty word? While I'm good at faking the utmost highest quality of pep and smiles in person, I'm not so good at doing it in my writing. So, I'll end for the day and hope that something a little more exciting comes out of my fingers tomorrow.