Monday, April 15, 2013

15

No bump picture today. I spent the majority of Sunday sleeping and my bed head was un-tamable anyway. Maybe the pictures could be an every other week thing? Because really, there's not too big of a difference, at least all of my clothes are fitting the same, so that's all I really have to go off of.

I'm kind of realizing that I should title these posts as the week before since during this post I will be addressing week 14, but that just makes things more difficult so...

Week 14 finished out without too much glamour. I spent a quality hour with my bathroom, more specifically the tub. When people ask me my least favorite thing to clean I usually say "toilet", but then every time I go to clean my tub, like actually scrub it, I am given the harsh reminder that the tub, is in fact the worst thing to clean. Speaking of toilet though, I can actually clean mine again! Well, without throwing up into it right after. I'll leave the rest of the gory details out. I still haven't gotten my bum to the gym, but vigorously cleaning for almost 3 hours has GOT to count for something.

After j.rue got back from his football and brunch I coaxed him into the basement to begin our chalk board wall. I did the trim and he did the taping and rolling. I don't know if I've ever mentioned this, but I'm not great with change, even painting my walls give me a little bit of anxiety. Like it's hard to change the paint on your walls. I don't know. Anyway, that first brush stroke put me into a little bit of shock. Black is so dark. You know what I mean? Also, black paint is kind of hard to do, as in like every brush stroke leaves strong evidence of said brush stroke. Needless to say and second or third coat needs to be applied. Maybe today. I really think it will be fun to have and it will be a nice place to document the bump. I don't even know if this child will be old enough to enjoy the wall, but I surely will.



Friday night J.rue and I got all fancy and spent a night out on the town. Translation: I got off work at 5. Was much too tired to actually walk around to do anything, so I drove to the downtown Harmon's parking lot and took a nice little nap and painted my toenails. J.rue got off at 6:11 pm and I picked him up. We decided on Cheesecake Factory, but didn't want to wait so we ordered it to go and ate it outside in an amphitheater  My butter was swept away with the wind. As did my roll. But we kissed, so that's romantic  right? Then we went to Dicks (again, they really should just assign us a tent to sleep in) and then went home and watched Shark Tank until 11:30 pm.  If I would have been told that this would have been my life 5 years ago, I would have been slightly disgusted. Now? I love it. I really really do. Who wants to go out and stay out until 4 am after working 40+ hours, not I.

(before the butter and roll incident)

Then this morning on the 2nd day of my 15th week there was snow on the ground. How's that to a precursor to the week? I'm actually still thinking it's going to be a good one. I do have Friday off and I know Melinda and I had mentioned taking off to to Utah County to track down to Waffle Truck. Are we still going to do that? My vote is yes.

J.rue's work lady is back from India, so I'm also hoping that means earlier hours for me, so you know, we can go to bed earlier and stuff.

Also, I saw The Host this weekend. It was good and I teared up, so it's recommended. Annnnd more Chinese. You guys, I love it. But only when I'm pregnant.


Is it blowing anyone else's mind that it's already April 15th? I just don't even know what to do with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment