Wednesday, April 17, 2013

YESTERDAY

...I had someone touch my belly unannounced for the first time. Luckily it was one of my female co-workers. I found myself flexing and sucking and and then I thought, "what the heck? If there's a time to let it all hang out, it's for the next 6 months." Then after the fact, I realized that it just wasn't that big of a deal like I thought it would be. So, bring it on strangers! Unless your a creepy middle aged man.


...My stomach started to get itchy. I've been saving a bottle of TJ's coconut oil for this very reason. The rub-down begins tonight. Get excited j.rue. Kidding. Not kidding. I'm pretty sure that there's nothing I can do to prevent stretch marks besides not gorge myself, but even then, from previous experience, they'll still make their grand appearance. Just don't look to closely at our Hawaii pictures in November.


Let's address the above photo for just a moment. I swear I never have cute bedding on when I take photos of these two. It's been cold, k? Second Maggie is due for a groom. She even went as far as getting a preggie pop stuck in her beard. If you look real close you can still see some orange. Being the doting parents we are, we let her lick it out. While laughing uncontrollably. We're rude. She's getting groomed Friday, so we're not that rude.

...We finished watching the movie Beethoven. Do you remember that movie? It was one of my favorites when I was little. I especially loved all of the interactions with the kids and B. It had me wondering what the relationship between my kids and dogs will be. My predictions for October are this: Maggie will feel so starved for attention that she will be content to snuggle with the baby while he/she naps. I'm also I'll photograph said snuggles. Coop, well Cooper, I just can't figure out. He will either be super indifferent for the rest of his life or he will just be indifferent for the first year or so until he realizes that b.rue isn't going anywhere and then he'll love them like he loves his mama. Meaning, only when there's food or cold temps involved. I am a little worried about the transition, but I think with lots of extra walks and treats, we should be solid.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite thing for stretch marks is Palmer's Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks. I used it all through my first pregnancy and didn't get any! This time, I switched to Palmer's Tummy Butter but started getting stretch marks, so I quickly switched back to the massage lotion. Like magic, they disappeared and I haven't had any since.

    ReplyDelete