Wednesday, November 28, 2012

CHRISTMAS-ING

I've made the executive decision that Ruesch Manor's halls will only we slightly decked this year. I'm thinking a nativity, a festive banner, some mistletoe, a feathered wreath and of course the Christmas candle trifecta.


/1/2/3/

Here's the run-down:

- #1 smells of gobs of cinnamon and baked goods. You HAVE to have cinnamon in the mix of course
-#2 is a little sweet, a little outdoorsy, and a little sugar plum fairy. That's really the best I got for that one. I'm obsessed.
- #3 is where the Christmas tree scent is added in. Since I am not a live Christmas tree person, this one give me my fix, without the sap and dead needles.

So, there you have it! I know I wrote an ode to my white light Christmas tree, but I think she's going to have to hang out in that box for one more year. We're going for simplicity this year. I go a little over the top usually, so it will be nice to take a break AND to avoid the post Christmas clean-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment