Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I love blogging.

...but I also love living, and summer, and face-to-face interactions. I don't know if any of you know this, but I'm also a little high strung, and for whatever reason, I put myself up to a "I MUST BLOG EVERY DAY" standard, and I started dreading blogging. I also started writing about dumb things that you and I really couldn't give a darn about. 

So, I'm trying something new, not blogging every day. And can I just tell you that it feels kind of freeing, like running around naked without a care in the world and shouting "CARPE DIEM" freeing. I want to be more picky about the things I write about. I want to feel inspired, and once that happens I will be excited to share it with you.

 As my family journal, I will continue to record awesome adventures and happenings on a regular basis. I actually have one in queue, I just have to finish it, but besides that, notta lotta going around at Ruesch Manor. I don't want to force this, because I don't want to look back and thing "I wrote that and people read it, how embarassing" red face thing to happen. Because, it has. A few too many times. I am looking forward to write about mini rue kidletts in the future. I can only imagine that they will be a tad bit more interesting/cute/cuddly/photogenic/bald than j.rue or I could ever hope to be, which might call for a daily posting again. Yes, I plan on being one of those mothers. It makes me giddy with excitement!

I'm sure I'll also write about things that catch my eye from time to time, because let's be honest, when I'm smitten with something I just love to shout it from the roof tops.

A new camera should be joining the mix in about a week (squeeeeeeal!!!!!!!!!!) and I'm hoping to capture a little more of the sweet moments in our life, I'll probably share those too. Just once in a while.

But always know that when I start writing a "short" post, that it will end up being way more words than I think I'm capable of. Like this one. So, I hope you like reading more words than you like looking at pictures, because I just can't help the words from fingers thing. There are so many fantastic tangents to go off on, I mean, you know what I mean?

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment