Friday, March 23, 2012

CCC Loot

I've finally found my happy place. The CCC and I spent a good 3.5 hours together yesterday and we mourned when I had to leave. It really is beautiful.

So, I have about a million pictures from yesterday. A lot of them are of me. None of them are loading right now. Of course. So I can't show you how awesome I looked in the CCC setting. I know sad for you. I can, however, show you my CCC gems from yesterday:


-L'OCCITANE Mini Pure Shea Butter : I've heard this stuff is amazing, especially on your tummy when you're pregnant {which I'm not}, elbows and feet. I thought the tiny would be a good place to start. I like that it isn't scented, and my elbows did feel heavenly when I woke up this morning. p.s. L'OCCITANE is having a 15% off everything in the store this whole weekend...just so ya know.

-L'OCCITANE Pivione Flora Hand Cream : This smells divine, like heaven in a tiny silver and pink squeeze tube. The sales girl talked me into it. I'm a sucker for sweet talking sales girls. Weird? Yes. Okaythen.

- NARS Pure Matte Lipstick in Carthage : I think this is the trendy blogger lip stick. I figured out why. I'm in love.

- J. Crew Navy and Green striped shirt {similar, kind of, here}I've wanted this shirt for.ev.er really. It's been sold out everywhere! It's not even online anymore. But I found it!!!

-J.Crew Sasha Maxi Dress is Skinny Stripe : I have a thing for maxi lately; dresses, skirts, you name it. I'm obsessed. Again, I was talked into this one by a cute sales girl. Dang you cute sales girls!!!

J.Crew Timex Travelers Watch :  Gosh I've wanted one of these since the beginning of time! J. Crew {not to be confused with j.rue} is having a deal that if you spend $250 you get a free watch. Well, my sweet friend Lindsey hit the limit yesterday and graciously gifted the watch to me. Can you get better friends than that? I think not.

That's it! Going back tonight with the SIL for round two. Hopefully we can make it into LUSH, that place was a zoo last night. I'm willing to brave it tonight because I'm in need of a bubble bath stat.


1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking J.Crew and lush are stores we MUST check out when we go to CCC. That's something that will motivate me to do good on my finals. :) Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete