Friday, February 24, 2012

Tale As Old As Time



Last night j.rue and I went to Clearfield High's production of Beauty and the Beast. Our cute sister, Tori, was in the ensemble and played a mean plate and adorable village girl. The songs were awesome and the costumes were fantastic!  We loved every second.



I'm so glad that we live close enough to both of our families to go to things like plays, basketball games, and graduations. We're definitely taking advantage because we know it won't be this way forever. Which makes me sad to think about, so that's enough about that.

I had waaaay more pictures from last night, but I took them on j.rue's phone, emailed them to myself, and then deleted them {because he's strict like that}. This morning, when I went to open them I had 2. TWO!!! I'm pretty sure I sent myself about 10. Epic fail. Sad eyes.

On a totally unrelated note; I ordered this Jillian Michaels ripped abs DVD, mostly because I was $9.99 away from free shipping. It kind of makes me want to cry. Way to go Jillian!

One last totally unrelated note: I've been having a reoccurring dream about this crazy huge maze-like mall for the past 3 nights. The last two nights, the power has gone out and I get superly lost and walk thru a deserted Hollister and then lady from Victoria's Secret finds me and directs me to a mall...concierge? who is a tiny old lady that quotes scripture and talks about seeds and ceramic pots. She is also wearing a red sweater vest with white kitties.

Does this mean anything to anyone? 

Insights would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment