Monday, February 27, 2012

No Creative Title for Today


This was taken about 4:08 p.m. last Friday afternoon. I was so ready to kiss the week goodbye. You can only hear so many students cry {especially on a Friday afternoon} before your brain just shuts down. Other people really can be draining.

This weekend {plus a day} was most exactly what the doctor ordered. Some nights when I drive home after being at work for 9 hours {10 if I include my lunch, which isn't taken as often as I'd like} I wonder to myself, "self, why do you do this to yourself. you're much to sleepy to work that long every day?" Then I remember, "oh yeah, so I get that extra, most glorious day off, every other week." I work 9 nines for those 2 glorious Monday or Friday off every month. It's so worth it.

I love that I am still on weekend. So far, weekend has included:

-awesome hang out with awesome ladies. I really do just love them to pieces.
-The Dryer Debacle of 2012, I don't really want to talk about it.
-Lots of alone time with j.rue. I loved this because sometimes, it just doesn't happen as often as it should.
-Today: who cares! I'm still on weekend!

p.s. is it sad that I just finished Downton Series 2, and I started over at series 1 yesterday...plus ordered them both from my boyfriend, Amazon?

Naw.

No comments:

Post a Comment