Friday, November 11, 2011

Gratitude - 11

Happy Veterans Day!

I am grateful for the men and women who have served our country to preserve our freedom.

My grandpa is one of those brave soldiers that served so far away from him young family. I really can't thank him enough. He's been one of the biggest blessings in my life! I love you grandpa!

{I will post a picture of my sweet grandpa this weekend}


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This weekend...

-I am going to brave the masses at Fashion Place Mall tonight to get a first taste of H&M {soooo excited!}

-Dinner & games with friends after, if I don't get trampled and elbowed to death
-Cleaning frenzy Saturday morning/afternoon
-Chili cook-off that night
-Primary program {finally}
-My family over for lunch {spaghetti}
-Then over the J's parents for dinner and FHE
whew! that made me tired just typing it. Only 9 more hours until H&M

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment