Thursday, November 10, 2011

Gratitude - ten

This is going to sound so selfish, but I'm thankful for my ipad. I can be grateful for toys right? Maybe just one... I will be the first to admit that I am in the generation that expects to have the answer to whatever I'm wondering in a matter of seconds. Sometimes when I'm reading actual printed materials I get frustrated that I can't just click "Ctrl F" and type in a key word to find what I'm looking for, and yes I also expect to be able to watch TV during the commute home {don't worry J drives while I do this}. It's pretty much an extra appendage. So, I guess it could be considered a blessing and curse.

During the past few months my ipad has manifested a personality all her own. I'd describe her {yes, her} as a drama queen. Case in point...


For those of you who don't know, "invitations" on ipads are calendar appointments. My scheduling website for students automatically updates to my ipad calendar. As you can see my it's telling me that I have 545 million new appointments. Now, I have been slammed with student appointments this week {boo early registration} but I have had no where near 500 million appointments, not even in a week :)  See? Drama Queen.

So thank you ipad for providing internet, reading material, mindless games, and lots and lots of stress Monday mornings.

p.s. does anyone know why it does that?

No comments:

Post a Comment