Friday, May 20, 2011

Mack




Did I get your attention? Good.




No, it's not my husband's. Meet Mack:

He and I will be doing a presentation to some elementary school students tomorrow. Don't worry, his shiny bum will be covered. I was kind of nervous to present to the kids but I'm actually looking forward to it. I realized that I do it every Sunday, so I should be able to talk about the human body for 30 minutes. 

YOu can take out Mack's organs and see how they really look and how they stack on other organs. We'll talk about where the organs are, what they do, and what we can do to keep them healthy. I really do have the best job ever, it's WAY more than telling students what classes to take.

I'm not gonna lie, I did kind of take advantage of having Mack in my possession:

You better believe that I drove home in the car-pool lane. The whole time.


We had a nice ride home, wish us luck tomorrow!!! 

Oh, and do you Pinterest? Let me know so I can follow your fabulous finds. If you don't know what it is, it's basically a website where you store anything and everything you find inspiring, beautiful, and exciting on the internet.





No comments:

Post a Comment