Thursday, May 19, 2011

The door without a handle

I came home to this note after work:

My sweet husband and cousin worked all day fixing our back door. I don't know if you remember, but one day I was walking into the house {a really bad day} and our door knob fell off. It was like a year ago. But we now have a brand new handle, screen, and all of the cracks are filled in. Are they awesome or what?

On other good news...

Jeremy got the internship at GOLDMAN SACHS!!! It's been a long time coming, but I am SO proud of him. He starts June 1st, so he is soaking up all of the summer he can until then.


We went to Red Lobster to celebrate. Jeremy had been wanting to try their "festival of shrimp" for a while. We were pleased. Now we're at home in bed watching Wednesday night TV: The Middle, Modern Family, Cougar Town, and Happy Endings.

Oh and Jeremy got these two shirts today, he was pretty stoked:



...and I got these lovlies:




We may or may not have an internet shopping problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment