Tuesday, March 26, 2013

AND AN A+ FOR CORNER BAKERY


I know I rave gobs and gobs about food. It's a little much, really. But usually I really do just rave about the food and leave the service out. Of course it's nice to have happy people and your order correct, but if I have an indifferent waitress it really doesn't get under my skin. My mother on the other hand. I just won't go there.

Anyway, this afternoon I was making my weekly run to Corner Bakery for lunch (along with a few extra orders), bought the food, perused instagram, and left. I drove back to the office, dispersed the lunches, and then hunkerd down in my office to partake of my most mouth watering chicken Caesar salad. I opened it up and no chicken. NO CHICKEN. I debated back and fourth driving the 8 minutes back to CB to get my chicken and finally the fetus won out, because the fetus wanted chicken!

So, I huffed out to the parking lot, put on my nicest voice and asked if they would have a small pile of chicken ready for me to come and pick up. They said they would actually bring it out to my car, which tickled me pink (have you ever tried to find parking over there at 12:30?) and I made my way over. When I got there I called and they were out in less than 40 seconds with a bag containing a full size chicken caesar salad and wait for it...cake! They also let me keep my chickenless salad to boot. I don't know what I'm going to do with 1.5 salads, but I'm sure I'll figure something out.



There you have it. Good service and good food. I just couldn't let this one go.

So an A+ for you CB. Now please build a location within 5 miles of my house. With love.


No comments:

Post a Comment