Friday, February 17, 2012

Do you Zumba?

{little puppy bums}


If you don't, you should. Yesterday I finally got Zumba for our Kinect {i feel kind of nerdy talking about a game system so much.} I was thinking that a needed more cardio and guess what? This provides bucket loads of cardio. However, after the first song I forbadej.rue from ever coming down stairs what I was "zumba-ing" I did about 4 songs and my bum was officially kicked. It felt pretty darn good. Biggest lesson learned from zumba dancing: the shimmey comes MUCH easier after the girls have come in. Why has no one told me this? At the age of 11 I thought I was doomed to a simmey-less life. I was a little sad about this. Not so my friends, not so. Oh, and that is the main reason why j.rue is not allowed downstairs. I applause the men that can shimmey without some "girls".

We were planning on going down to visit j.rue's grandparents this weekend, but plans got pushed back so we have a free weekend! I think there will be a little bit of shopping, a little bit of sleeping, a little bit of laundry and A LOT of this:

H A PP Y  W EE K E N D I N G!

No comments:

Post a Comment