Friday, January 6, 2012

My Weekend Challenge to You

Have you ever wondered what the #1 song was the week you were born?

Me either.

But kind of intriguing right?

Mine was "Toy Soliders" by Martika. I'd never ever heard of her...but I guarantee you can think of a more recent{ish} popular song  after listening to the first 10 seconds of this one:


Did you get it? If you didn't the artist of the newer song rhymes with schlem-e-mem.

You can click HERE to find your chart topper. I think I just linked it to the 80s, but you can choose another decade from that page.

Let me know if you find anything good!

Happy Weekending!

Oh, and one more Valentines Day idea thanks to Pinterest:

{here's the original post}

Sew little hearts out of fabric and hide them around the house in your lovers things {i.e. glasses case, night stand, shoes} and through out the next little while they will come across them and have a reminder of how much you love them. Oh, and then then can stick them in a cute jar for re-use.

Another of reminder of how painfully un-creative I am. At least I know inspiration when I see it!

1 comment:

  1. I have the same problem that you do I can see great inspiration when I see it, but I have the hardest time coming up with crafty ideas myself. I just got a cricket for christmas, which I have wanted forever, and now I realize that I have no idea what to make with it without some idea to go off of. I wish I were more artistic! This heart idea is super cute thanks for posting it!
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete