Friday, November 18, 2011

Gratitude - 17, 18

#17 I'm grateful for my ability to read. Ever since I was little I've read everything I could get my hands on. I'll read pamphlets, signs, BLOGS, magazines {like they're going out of style} and could spend hours, no days, in Barnes and Noble. J says the only things that I won't read are directions and street signs. It's true


Speaking of books, I need some new suggestions.

PLEASE?


#18 Speaking of reading, I've always loved the self-improvement/help/idea books. I don't know why, I just love hearing other people's ideas. Some of my favorites are:

- Sink Reflections {cleaning}
- Maria Menounos' Every Girl's Guide to Life {make-up and skin care}
- The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands {calm down feminists}
- Intuitive Eating {you get the idea}

Something that I just found today is the Jung Typology Test It gives you insight on your personality, the way you handle situations, jobs, etc. I've always found that stuff to be very interesting, and it blows my mind how close it really is. I'm classified as an ESTJ or Extraverted Sensing Thinking Judging. Most of the stuff is spot on, sometimes too spot on, actually. I want J to take it too, maybe it would help us understand each other better? So if you're interested, take the test too. Let me know if you think it's as nifty as I do!


On the docket for this weekend:
-  Greek Souvlaki for lunch today {lemon rice, heaven in my mouth}
- Bijou Market with Melinda, if there isn't a blizzard tonight and we feel like braving the construction traffic...at rush hour. hmm...
- Our first Thanksgiving dinner with the Ruesch's Saturday afternoon
- Christmas Shopping
- Stake Conference on Sunday. The primary presidency knew that we would all need a break after the program last week. Perfect planning!



Happy Pre-Thanksgiving Weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment