Thursday, February 24, 2011

New Love Interest

I got this pretty little thing in the mail today...


...and now know what love is. Just kidding, kind of. If you haven't heard of the Clarisonic Skin Brushes do your face a favor and head on over the their website.  My mom has had one for about a year and has raved about it and there are a ton of stellar reviews online, so I decided to take the plunge. Well kind of, I found mine on Amazon for WAY cheaper, plus my prime membership free two day shipping. Cha-Ching!

{side note} if you are a student you can sign up for amazon prime fo free! It's usually $79 a year, so it's a great deal my friends. Four words for you: FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING. Need I say more?

I paired it with Philosophy's Purity Made Simple facial cleanser:


 they are a match made in heaven, and make my skin feel like a baby's bottom. Not lying. So, as of now I join the masses who swear by these two. If anything changes I'll let ya know.


No comments:

Post a Comment