Saturday, January 1, 2011

OUT with the OLD and IN with the NEW

2010 has been a wonderful year, but I'm excited  for all of the exciting things to come in 2011...

1. Our 2 year anniversary
2. GRADUATION!!!
3. New {full-time} job (fingers crossed)
4. And all of thing things that we're not expecting yet, good and bad.

I didn't stay up to greet the new year. I was sick in bed, but from what I heard Jeremy and my family had a grand ol' time playing Taboo, eating delicious treats, and bringing in the New Years will cool bubbling Martinelli's, I'm jealous.




I've been thinking about all of the resolutions that I wanted to start TODAY, and I came up with about a million:

workout more, eat better, be nicer, make more lists, keep my house clean, cook more, laugh more, judge less, pray morning and night, family scripture study, personal scripture study, journal writing attending the temple, watch less TV, spend less money, take my dogs on more walks, get to know my neighbors better...etc. the list goes on.

Well, I looked at my list and felt totally overwhelmed and hopeless and then I remembered, "Rome wasn't built in a day." Cliche and super lame, I know, but oh well... I've decided that I'm not making a million resolutions, just one. I resolve to become just a little better today than I was yesterday. Hopefully, with this mindset I will be able to improve upon everything on the list above and more as long as a do a little every day.

So, here's to making this year better than the last!

Oh and just a P.S. 2 year anniversary in 9 days!!! I sure do love this boy♥


No comments:

Post a Comment