Monday, December 6, 2010

and then there was one...

Just in case there are one or two of you still out there...I'm getting rid of my other blog.
Why?
1. because this blog is more fun.
2. I'm easily motivated, but not an easy motivator
3. I'm assuming most of my readers, if not all, are women-folk anyway so if anything ground breaking happens, I'll just post it on here like I usually do anyway.

Just a little p.s. I was down and out this weekend with some kind of nasty cold that lasted WAY too long. During this time my husband took excellent care of me, and even went the extra mile and picked this up for me on one of the many errands he so kindly ran for me, with no complaints.


Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm---it saved my lips this weekend and smelled like yummy pomegranate to boot. Aren't husbands the greatest?

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment