Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Kick-Off

This weekend Jeremy and I kicked-off the Christmas season with the people we love most. Friday night we went with Jeremy's family to:


It was fun to spend time together and that show is always good, reminding us what this season really is about. Unfortunately I was at the beginnings of the worst cold of my life and was totally out of it, meaning no pictures.

This also meant no Festival of Trees...hopefully next year


So, for the rest of the weekend I basically got out of bed 6 times, but that didn't stop us from watching the First Presidency's Christmas Devotional, which is something we look forward to every year.

{source}

To complete the kick-off we went with my family to eat at the Cheesecake Factory, this isn't very Christmas-ie, but we sure enjoyed it. Oh and us kids at the end got a tiny bit bored at the end of dinner : )





and of course we had to include the shaky face picture.

Now to the Christmas-ie part. We went to the Desert Star for their Christmas play. It was really funny. There was a sing-a-long at the end too, which my brother's loathed and I loved.

All in all, very fun weekend, except for the sick part. Now on to hours of homework and tests for finals...then FREEDOM!!!

P.S. please tell me you watched GLEE tonight. bomb.com, seriously.


No comments:

Post a Comment