Monday, November 29, 2010

Just a P.S.

MY CAMERA WORKS!!! It's a Christmas Miracle! So I'm posting pictures just because I can : )

My newest Christmas decoration, I'n in love with him. Sorry the angle is dumb, it was the only way I could get it to not have a flash right on his face. I think tomorrow I'll show you a few of my other favorites. Maybe.

Coop and I had a little romp in the snow this afternoon. If you look really close you have see his toy that is the same color as the snow. It's the only toy he'll play with in the snow besides snowballs, he's obsessed a we can't quite figure out why.


This video isn't very nifty or anything, but it's cute of Coop and it shows him prancing. He lives for the snow, really. It's his favorite time of year.

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is so stinkin cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Your blog is so cute too! I didn't know you had one until now. I love reading new blogs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coop is stinkin cute!!! I don't know what Milo would think of the snow ha ha- I have to admit...seeing pics of the snow ( creep me out) ha ha jk.... Love your xmas decorations!!!

    ReplyDelete