Thursday, August 16, 2012

EVERYONE NEEDS A BASIC WHITE TEE



You know how I kind of obsess over stuff, like in a bad way? Well, I've found a new latest obsession. I'm a t-shirt and jeans gal all the way, and it's hard to find good cheap tees. While reading one of my most favorite blogs, I came across Everlane.

Apparently, they are creators of amazing tees that are only $15. And they're not just any t-shirt, they're supposed to be supple and shaped nicely. I was down. So, I ordered j.rue and myself a basic white tee. I'll let you know how impressed I am.


I'm also smitten with this weekender and started saving my pennies yesterday. There's something about putting the words weekender and bag together that makes me go absolutely nuts. I just can't put my finger on why. Oh well, you don't question beautiful things, right?



I'm hoping to fall head over heels.


1 comment:

  1. Truly, a plain white tee is not in my wardrobe- crazy I know!

    We'd love for you to link up to our new weekly blog hop- photo friday- any of your fav. pictures from any posts are welcome!

    ReplyDelete