Friday, April 27, 2012

Link Love


Happy Weekend! We're off to hopefully relax and not really do anything, except for a 5k {that I haven't trained for}. But other than that, I'm hoping for at least 4 naps, the pantry to magically be cleaned and the laundry to fold itself. A girl can dream. Here's some lovely links for your lovely weekend.

-Support local business, especially when the CEO is a cute kid.

-We should all be a bit more like Jackie.

-I think I shall become a triathlete.

-Give it up!

-For the love of laundry.

-Another whitty twitty {?}

-More Maxi.

-The quote at the end is just lovely.

-I'm crushing on this in a bad way.

-This beach blanket has stolen my heart...

-Oh you silly HP fans {I'm secretly jealous of you}.

-Probably one of my most favorite post on that thing we call marriage. Read it! Read it! Read it!

Okay, now go eat a Popsicle!


2 comments:

  1. yay for link love! all great! and that quote is definitely perfect!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5K easy peasy! and 4 naps jimney christmas woman I'd be lucky to get 1 in!!! LOL Hope the race went well! xoxo

    ReplyDelete