Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Lately, I've been forgetting to title my posts.


My name is Chelsea Ruesch and I need eyebrow therapy. Gag. I decided last month that I would take it upon myself to tweeze and wax my own brows every month because I would procrastinate going to get my brows done for so long that they were often mistaken as two tiny jungles on my face. No joke. And the last girl that did them decided that natural looking brows were skinny lines of hair. Trust me when I say, I am not a skinny brow gal. As of now, I'm not doing much better with the maintenance. They are unshaped, unruly, and unkempt. Plus I'm pretty sure that they're getting lighter by the month and now blending right into my head.

I'm usually not too worried about my brows except when there is some kind of social event coming up. Then I go into a panic and let just about anyone give 'em a good waking. Tonight I'm going to a baby shower and you bet your bottom dollar I'm running into the salon on my way home. Why can't j.rue be a closet cosmetologist {or why can't you just live WAY closer Whitney?!}

Has anyone else in the beehive state noticed that it's been feeling/smelling like the early parts of spring? I was walking into work at 7 this morning and noticed that I wasn't freezing my buns off and there weren't copious amounts of slush to walk through. I know Punxsutawney Phil has granted us with 6 more weeks of winter BUT I still do have that small glimmer of hope that we may be getting spring early. I know I know, I live in Utah. A girl can have dreams. I am usually quite content with current season. I dare say that I love all of them almost equally. This year however, j.rue amd I will be closing another chapter of our marriage and opening a new one. At least, that's how I feel, anyway. As my records indicate, we're on chapter three of our marriage. Oh how I love neatly tying off one chapter, kissing it goodbye and welcoming the adventure of a new one with open arms.

This is how our story goes, in my mind at least.

Chapter 1: J.rue and Chelsea tie the knot.They are poor, but not as much as they think. This is realized in chapter 2.
Chapter 2: J.rue and Chelsea buy a house and adopt fur babies. Now they are poor for real.
Chapter 3: Chelsea graduates and gets a full-time job. Still poor.
Chapter 4: J.rue graduates and...TBA

See? Isn't it exciting to not know what's going to happen next? I'm a little giddy about it. School has dictated our lives for our whole marriage in about every aspect. It feels goods to have the shackles loosened. What in the heck are we going to do without the old chap?  Move out of the country? Start a family? Go on vacations? Spend time together at night sans studying? The possibilities are endless! I do know that school will creep it's way back into our lives in the next few years, but for now, we'll gladly take the moratorium.

No comments:

Post a Comment