Thursday, December 8, 2011

Secret...

I have a secret obsession that I've been obsessing over for the past couple of months, like unhealthfully. After much thought, I have decided to come clean and declare myself an official Harry Potter addict. I literally inhaled the 1st book in mere hours.


J finds it quite amusing and keeps asking where this random obsession came from. I think it stemmed from the very last movie. I was so so sad when it was over. Now, this isn't too weird of a thing for me because I am known to cry when shows end, but not movies. So, since I was THAT sad, I decided to look into it more.

Did you know that there is a Tumblr that is all HP facts? Well, there is an I read through the whole thing. Then I found the HP Wiki and continued to research. Lame, I know. But when I get obsessed with something I don't mess around. Not one bit.

I was never super into HP. I got the first good in 5th grade, read it once, and then got all of the books thru #5. I went to go and see the movies, but never by my suggestion and never anywhere near opening night month. J just thinks that the bug hit me late, and I'm going to have to agree with him. I saw the boxed set on Amazon {p.s. I love you Amazon Prime} and ordered them for a Christmas present for myself. So it's sitting under my tree anxiously awaiting to be read. I really can't wait! I really wanted to get the movies too, but the Blu-Ray are still 80 bones. Maybe next year.

Anywho, that's it, my big secret. Do you still like me? If you don't, then you haven't read HP yet. So, go read it. NOW. Or at least read the Tumblr.

Oh, and when I do get those movies, we're having a HP movie watching marathon. We'd love for you to join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment