Thursday, December 22, 2011

Days Off! Tres

Actually, yesterday wasn't a day off. I had to go into work.

Boo.

It actually wasn't that bad, I listened to all the music that I wanted and went in a sweatshirt and no make-up.

About everyday {when at work} around 11 am I pop a bag of popcorn. You could say it's like my morning cup of joe.



Anyway, the boss walks in and said that you can always when I'm working because of the smell of popcorn wafting through the department and my jocularity. Do any of you know what that means right off the top of your head? Neither did I.

After using my friend Google I found that jocularity is: "a feeling of facetious merriment." 


Then I realized that I'm not be the brightest crayon in the box and preceded to look up facetious: "Treating serious issues with deliberately inappropriate humor; flippant."


I think they've missed me around here for the past 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment