Thursday, July 7, 2011

Getting Fresh

Kick-off for Ogden's farmers market is this Saturday from 8-1. It's one of the many things that I look forward to during the summer months. I'm not a huge fan of crowds, but the energy is awesome. Sadly, J has made his own Saturday traditions involving a pigskin and some fresh air, so I'm probably going to end up perusing alone...unless you would like to come with me?


Another take I will {hopefully} be tackling this Saturday is painting the circus room. If you haven't had the pleasure of seeing it, it's our spare bedroom in the basement that is painted like a circus...with a cloud ceiling. Kind of like this...

 The stripes are just a little wider and not as bold. It's also the same room that likes to let the water in. We've finally got it all patched up and had the carpet re stretched {for the 2nd and hopefully last time} so it's the perfect opportunity to paint it. We'll just see if that happens. My Saturday-itis might kick in, so I'll let you know Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment