Thursday, June 9, 2011

Xtending Myself

I've started going to a new exercise class. My work twin, Lindsey, has been going to classes at Xtend Barre and talked me into trying one with her and I've been addicted ever since!
Xtend Barre classes are like a pilates class mixed with ballet. I took ballet when I was younger and LOVED it, I've secretly wanted to be a ballerina my whole life. This way I get to :)

Now, before you roll your eyes at the ballet part, it was amazing!It was really one of the best workouts that I've ever had. It is one of the only barre classes that include cardio. No, you don't have to be flexible, super in shape, or ballet-ish. 

The studio is located just below 9th and 9th in SL and has classes at all times during the day. If you want to check it out, your first class is free. If you go online you can make an account and sign up for a class, which is a good idea because they sell like hot cakes@ But beware, it's addicting. Oh and they sell these really awesome grippy socks {so you don't plie onto your bum}.


P.S. We're headed to Wisconsin tomorrow morning for my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary. How cute is that?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Pilates :) If it wasn't so far I would totally join you! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete