Monday, May 2, 2011

Weekend In Review

This weekend was a fun one. Friday night Jeremy and I got home with the intention to paint the town red, instead we got into bed and watched two movies and were asleep by 9:30. Yes, we're awesome. The next morning my mom and I took a trip up to Coalville to get pampered. We both got eyelash extensions and then while my mom was getting hers done I headed over to get my hair done by Whitney {the only person that has EVER been able to get my layers right more than once}.

I got some color and feather extensions. My mom was not so keen on the idea at first, she thought I was going to get big fluffy indian feathers in my hair. She was pleasantly surprised and I love them. Whit dyed them the same color has my hair so they're not even super noticeable. I think I'll be adding more next time! On the way home we stopped at Taggart's for lunch, the food was gargantuan, but delicious.

Here are the end results:


...and we're quite pleased with them.

That night Jeremy and I headed up to James and Melinda's to hang out. We at some delicious Smashburger {my favorite} and then just hung out and chatted for rest of the evening. Jeremy was out by 10 so I drove us home. Sunday we had stake conference at 2, so we slept in, which was glorious. Besides church I cleaned up around the house and got it ready for my dad to come into town, he'll be here Wednesday night! Jeremy spent the rest of the night studying and around 7 I stopped my cleaning escapades and relaxed for the rest of the night. So, overall, nice, lazy and relaxing {but productive} weekend. Just how I like it.

Jeremy has his last final for the semester and a job interview tomorrow. Wish him luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment