Thursday, May 5, 2011

Friend or Foe?

I think I'm super into paper goods right now. I just really enjoy making list and writing random thoughts down. so bare with me. HOpefully this will be the last one for a while. I'm always on the prowl for the "perfect" notebook. What defines said notebook? I don't really know, but I think I may have found it.
There's a company called Archie Grand and all they make are notebooks, lots and lots of colorful notebooks. I like them because they seem to be begging for the random thoughts and ideas bouncing around in my head. On every notebook they have "______ I met/had/made and liked" on the cover of every notebook. Everything from bankers to keynesians is covered {I even had to look up several of the words}.

I decided to order one last night - and I took about an hour to decide on the perfect one - there are so many options and colors! I finally settled on "Faux Pas I made a liked" because I make a lot, and fits me well.

If I like 'em and get another one I'm going to get one not so me like "Oxfordians I Met and Liked" or maybe "shopaholics I met and liked" : ) I didn't know what those were. So I'll let ya know if they're worth it. Oh, and if you decide to get yourself one order off of Amazon, I think you save like 3 bucks or something plus no shipping. Let me know if you like it!

PS Graduation Today!!! Cross you fingers that I don't fall while I'm walking across the stage. That would be cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment