Friday, April 29, 2011

Favorite Lip Gloss

I love buying lip gloss, it's something I really have a hard time avoiding. I've tried a ton from bonnebell, bobbi b, MAC, and buxom. I've finally narrowed it down to my favorite kind...Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss.
They have some sheer, shimmery, or even full color. I like them over lip stick or alone. They're slick but not sticky and really make your lips pop. They have some CUTE summer colors at Sephora. You should go pick on up for the summer!

Speaking of Smashbox, I got a cute eye pallet from them for graduation. It come with six different colors, two cream eyeliners, and a double sided brush.

The best part is that there is a video on their website showing you how to create three different looks with the colors, which is great for a make-up novice like me. I tried it for the first time today and highly recommend it! YOu can check out the video HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment