Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ketchup

It's OCTOBER!!! Happy Halloween Month!!!


I have been a slacker and haven't done any personal updates forever. So, just a little summary:

1. We have a peach tree in our back yard and have finally been able to reap its rewards in September. I ate about 3 peaches per day. I know that you are wondering about my digestion, at least 6 people have asked me about it. Don't worry everything was A-Okay

2. I painted our bedside tables finally, I've had the paint for months and finally did it. I don't know if you remember but they were brown wood and everything else in our room was black, cream, or sage. Pictures will be posted soon hopefully.

3. Unless you have been to my house you won't think this is a huge deal but for those of you who have: I finally filled ALL of the picture frames in my house. Yes, every last one. I will maybe even get around to posting some pictures to prove it. For all of you that don't know what I'm talking about, I got in the very bad habit of hanging or putting up picture frames in hopes that it would motivate me to put pictures in them. Well, 11 months later it has finally worked!

4. I can't really think of anything else exciting, so I guess you haven't been missing out on too much and I really haven't been that lazy : ) But I will try to do more fun things and then update you on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment