Monday, October 18, 2010

Halloween Trifle

Yesterday Jeremy and I were lucky enough to have my mom, brothers, and James and Melinda over for dinner last night. They were all nice enough to come and support me at my first primary program - first at leading music, not being in : )

Anywho, we had some potato soup for dinner and topped it off with this this surprisingly yummy dessert:

{ Sorry my camera broke, so I'll be using my phone camera for probably, oh the next year}

It was really simple. The only thing that I would change is adding bananas or something to give it a little more substance. If you want to recipe you can check it out here. Her pictures are cuter than mine too. I found this recipe on food gawker. If you haven't looked at this website DO IT! It's my favorite food website!

No comments:

Post a Comment