Thursday, August 5, 2010

a day late


{one} what website do you spend the most time on?
blogger and fb, I need a life...or a job.


{two} what's the furthest you've ever travelled?
Germany...when I was born


{three} what's your guilty pleasure tv show?
at the moment pretty little liars, I am embarrassed to admit it, but I just want to know how it ends! And there is no good TV on in the summer.


{four} if you had to give up one favorite food, what would be the hardest?
pizza, hands down. no questions asked.


{five} if you could become any fictional character, who would you be?
Ariel. I love Ariel, she looks great in that purple sea shell bra and can sing like no other.


{six} what's your favorite season of the year?
Spring. Winter in finally over, and the flowers are so pretty! Oh, and I will be graduating in the Spring.


{seven} what's your biggest phobia?
Pokey objects pointing at my eye, temples, or sternum. Weird I know, just go with it.


{eight} would you rather swim in a pool or the ocean?
Ocean, but only at shore. I'm scared of jelly fish


{nine} what did you eat for breakfast today?
one kiwi and two pluots, SO GOOD!


{ten} if you could only listen to one song for the next month, which song would it be?
The Scientist by Coldplay. It never gets old.

No comments:

Post a Comment