Friday, August 20, 2010

Best Movie of My Summer.


I had a girl's night with my mom tonight and we decided to go to Eat, Pray, Love. I haven't read the book now, but I've heard great things about it. 

Well, we LOVED it. It was truly beautiful. The scenery and the music together were perfect. I would have been happy with just those two components. Julia Roberts did a great job and had me crying once or twice...or maybe on and off through out 2/3rds of the movie. She is gorgeous.



So, if your looking for a perfect movie for girls night, this is it. I think out theater was about 98% women. I don't thing Jeremy would have loved it, but maybe your husband would. Either way I think you'll walk out inspired with a renewed appreciation for the beauty around us every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment