Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Snotting

We've all had colds for the past week or so. Sniffling, sneezing, coughing, red noses, the whole nine yards. The kids have tricked me a few times and seemed almost 100% better one day and then be worse than ever the next. Ugh, winter sickness is the saddest thing.



We've been hanging out a lot on the couch, snuggled up, watching one Disney movie after another. The 2 current favorites are Monsters Inc. and Finding Dory. Well, tonight while we were watching Monsters for the millionth time, Fitz crawled over Ellie and accidentally rubbed his face against her face. She looked at me with disgust on her face and said, "UGH, mommy! Fitz snotted on me! He think I his tissue. So disgustin'."  Fitz took one look at her and let out the biggest belly laugh I've ever heard come out of that tiny body. Maybe it wasn't an accident after all, huh Fitzy?



Ahhhh, I'm so glad I'm here to witness all of these little gems. Give me all the toddlers. Haha just kidding, but really, mine are pretty hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment