Summer Bucket List 2013:
1. Take every other Friday off with J.rue. Scheduled. I'm over the moon about this.
2. Go to Fairview, meaning j.rue will go to ride 4-wheelers and I'll sit on my bum and read.
3. Kaysville 4th of July fireworks. Food at my house before.
4. More Kaysville corn dogs (about the size of my femur) and Wendy's frosty cones. Really any good food opportunity that presents itself.
6. Read at least 5 books.
7. Backyard marshmallow roast with people we love.
8. Driving range & mini golf, because I'm so great at both of those.
9. Farmers markets (SLC&Ogden) at least 2 Saturdays
10. Our annual Lava Trip in September
11. I honestly do not think that we're going to be making it up to Lava in September, much to my mother's chagrin, so I'm going to add one more just in case. I want a solid 10: a walk to the dollar theater for a late movie. That is one thing that we'll probably be doing much less frequently next summer, so we should take advantage.
Much better yes? It's weird to think that this is our last summer before little rue joins us. Not that she's going to cramp our style or anything, she's more than welcome to join us for next summers festivities. But it's even weirder to think that she'll be coming right about when this summer will be winding down. It's going to go by so fast. I'm so ready/not ready.