Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pretty Spring Things



From L-->R, Top --> Bottom
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16

So...I think I kind went overboard, but I just REALLY couldn't help it. Way too many pretty things out there right now. Most of these lovely items are just distant {distant} dreams, a few might be doable though. Namely 1, 7, 11, 12, and 14. Not the most exciting ones for sure. I think I'm going to make it my biggest quest this summer to talk j.rue into letting me purchase #16. It doesn't look stunning on the mannequin, but PLEASE click on the link and look at the actual girl in the dress. AH MAY ZING. Truly, it is a gift from above.

Ironically today I am sitting in my office sporting a long sleeve black shirt topped with a black sweater. It's like I'm wishing death upon spring. I'm convinced I will either burn up this afternoon or will hurt springs feelings to the point that it will no longer grace us with her presence. I'm hoping for #1. I can take one for the team.

p.s. My SPRIIIIIIIIIIIING BREEAAAAAAAKKK!!! starts in approximatley 40 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment