Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Krew Loves Yew


Winter sickness is back in our house, luckily only affecting me, but you better believe I am fighting back with a strong vengeance. No messing around this time, work, home, straight to bed. I think I put in a good 14 hours of sleep last night. This round is looking more like cold rather than flu, so I do have to say that I'm pretty happy about that. At the moment I'm a little floaty from all of the medicine that I'm on. I don't hate it. Actually, I'm pretty sure that I could do an aerobics class right now and out aerobicize everyone in there. I may drive my coworkers a little nuts today. At least the medicine's working, right?

J.rue swooped right in to save the day and offered to drive me to work. I love it when this boy acts as my chauffeur, so much more fun. He also sweetened the deal by calling in an order for our favorite breakfast sandwich from Gandolfos. Enter "the krew" Yes, it's actually spelled with a 'K', at least that's what the paper it was wrapped in said.


This sandwich is celestial kingdom status, really and truly. We will all be allowed to partake of it's gloriousness up there. I've prayed about it and found it to be true.
Look at that cheesy, bacony, sausagey, eggy goodness piled onto a kaiser roll. If you're not drooling you may need to go and have your salivary glands checked. Just sayin'. On a slightly but not completely unrelated note; last night before I bit the dust I watched GCB. You bet I did. Did I like it? More like love it. I plan on modeling my life after K.Cheoweth.

Why oh why do I have such a strong draw to ridiculously deep and moving TV programs. It's a gift and a curse.
Go get your tiny tushes logged onto Hulu and take a peek. You know you wanna. 

3 comments:

  1. Chelsea, I have to say although we didn't know each other long, I creeper stalk your blog because it is hilarious. The celestial kingdom status is going to have me giggling for a while :) keep on blogging girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsea, I have to say although we didn't know each other long, I creeper stalk your blog because it is hilarious. The celestial kingdom status is going to have me giggling for a while :) keep on blogging girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so sweet! I blog/pinterest/facebook stalk you!! KKG sistas fo LIFE!

    ReplyDelete