Thursday, October 20, 2011

Scrumptious


I am still looking for that magic cure that will create the perfect balance of health in my life, still haven't found it. Are you surprised? 

I did find this quote on Pinterest a few days ago, and I liked it. I like the idea of serious self-reflection. That is definitely something that I can work on. I am not good a just sitting and thinking or reflecting. I also like the idea of eliminating just ONE thing at a time. More often then not I bite off way more than I can chew {with my crazy ideas of grandeur}, get frustrated, and quit everything. I find myself back at square one more often then not. 

My favorite part of this quote is, "Are you scrumptiously clean both physically and morally?" I think I would like to be scrumptious in any way, but scrumptiously clean has so many different aspects to it. I LOVE IT! Now I just need to remember to corral and eliminate "one at a time."

Have a scrumptious day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment