Tuesday, October 25, 2011

10 - Pretty Fall Finds Edition

1. Clare Vivier foldover clutch in Royal Blue. Is that not the most amazing blue you've ever looked at?! I've had my eye on a few of her things for a while. Unfortunately Clare wants me to pay her $149 to own it. Not happening.


Today I just happened to stumble on this clutch by BAGGU Unfortunatley, it's not blue, but it's still pretty and a fraction of the price. Will this mean my husband will say yes? Probably not.


2. Urban Decay Naked Palette. Palettes are kind of pricey, but if you think about it, it's way more cost effective than buying a single for $12-20 a pop.



3. Quirky Heirloom Throw from Anthropologie. Year Round.

4. Jewelry Holder from Urban Outfitters Wouldn't match anything in my room, but it reminds me of fall. Too bad it's not a cupcake holder.
5. Purple cookware from Target
6. Fleece Flats from DSW Flats are my favorite shoes of all times, but they're not the most practical in the slushy snow. At least these will keep your toes toasty warm.


7. Red Nails.



8. Classic 201 Sunglasses from TOMS


9. You all know that I could probably fill up 100 of these lists with things I love from J. Crew, but I'll spare you and just add 1. J. Crew cashmere {sigh}


10. Last but not least, I don't know why, but I've been obsessed with these aqua drop earrings. I want them SO BAD, and that's saying a lot because I'm more of a pear stud earring kind of gal. I think I would wear them all day every day.

1 comment:

  1. i want the naked palette too! so bad! i look at it every time i go to ulta or sephora...ahh!

    ReplyDelete