Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mm Mm Good

While getting used to being out the door at 6:50 am {at the latest}I was not doing to good at eating breakfast. I would get to work, be starving, and would eat whatever I could get my hands on for the nasty cafe that's downstairs from my office. So, this usually meant a gargantuan ham and cheese croissant, chips, or candy. Yikes! It was costing me a ton of extra calories and money. And since I'm not moving around all day like I was with my other and sitting at a desk for 8 hours it started to freak me out.

Well, I think I've finally solved the problem; oatmeal and green smoothies. I know oatmeal and smoothies aren't ground breaking, but for someone who doesn't love breakfast, it's nice to find something that I don't get tired of so easily. This is the oatmeal that I've settled on and I LOVE it!


They're pretty cheap, I think about $1.09 per box, so Jeremy and I cleaned house. We got 10 different flavors and two boxes of most. My favorites are the peaches and cream and strawberries and cream. So I've been making the green smoothie at home and drinking it on the way to work and then stashed some oatmeal at home and made it at work.

It's a good combo. Oh, and I really am going to start posting about last weekend tonight. It's Jeremy's busy night with meetings, work, and basketball. So, I'll get my alone time that I look forward to every week : )



No comments:

Post a Comment