1. I am working two jobs until next Wednesday. One in Ogden and the other in Salt Lake. I really am blessed to have these two jobs, but it monopolizes most of my time, which I need more of!
2. School is finally catching up with me. I have exactly one week and one day until graduation, minus one week after classes end, equaling NO time to finish a HUGE ridiculous assignment that I have been procrastinating.
3. I have to study for the BIGGEST most important test of my thus far, the CHES exam. It's Saturday April 16th, have I started studying? Negative
4. I'm running the Ragnar June 6th. How am I going to fit in running!?! At least I have this to keep me going:
5. I'm sitting on blogger writing this post instead of working on my homework!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So right now I need to get off, NOW.
I so miss being little. Everything was so amazing, but managed to stay simple.
Enjoy the hump that is Wednesday : )