Tuesday, March 29, 2011

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Drumroll Please.....

I just need to let everyone know that I am 100% caught up on laundry for the first time in, oh, about 2 years.

So, before you pin us as disgusting slobs, hear me out. Don't think that I just had piles and piles dirty clothes laying around for the past 2 years, the clothes have been laundered regularly. My problem was that I would fold it in the basement or hang it up in the laundry room to dry and then just leave them there until we needed to wear them. So it made for a pretty messy basement.


Needless to say I spent a good chunk of our weekend folding laundry, hauling it upstairs, and PUTTING IT AWAY. I quickly decided that putting it away was the easiest and most enjoyable part {because that means your done}.

Another positive from this experience, I now have about doubled my wardrobe with shirts I had totally forgotten about AND cleaned out my closet to make room, resulting in two huge garbage bags of JUST shirts to take to the D.I. It's so refreshing to get rid of everything that doesn't fit or that I've had since I was 14 {yes it's true} My closet now looks like this:
{I wish, mine is more the VERY left section of this closet - in the basement. Small houses are awesome}

Update: My first day of work was FABULOUS yesterday! I feel like a very lucky girl for landing this job.

No comments:

Post a Comment