Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving

We've had the best Thanksgiving weekend! Again, no picture because of my lack of camera but I'll do the best I can to describe it to you.

We started out at my in-laws, we had delicious turkey, stinky salad {ask Melinda, it's delicious} mashed potatoes and green bean casserole. I made the green bean casserole using Paula Deen's recipe, except I took out the mushrooms, yuck! If you want to try the recipe you can find it HERE. It's way better than the traditional recipe.


Later that day after we stuffed ourselves we went to see the new Harry Potter movie with the in-laws. I didn't love it,too scary and violent but Jeremy liked it so it was worth it. 


Look how much they've changed since the first movie, Harry's even gotten some chest hair...


Then we went to Jeremy's grandpa's for a second dinner, we got to visit with lots of cousins, aunts, and uncles. We got home around 10, but it seemed like two in the morning. The next day we continued the holiday festivities by seeing a second movie...



It was SO good, a new favorite for sure. I'll be the first in line to buy it. Rapunzel was always one of my favorites because she has the same color hair as me and it was LONG, something I am still working towards. Her hair was the best part of the movie...


Today Jeremy got the watch the BYU UTAH game. Ute's were victorious: )  I was happy, but I've gotten to the point where I'd rather have BYU win and have a happy husband than have my school win. During that I took Coop to obedience training {which is going quite well, thank goodness}, did some Christmas shopping at Kohl's, wrapped those presents, made some food for my mom's thanksgiving and then headed over to my family's house for yes, a third thanksgiving dinner. It was so nice to relax and spend time with them, especially my grandparents. I'm so thankful for them

I think I have successfully gained 5-10 lbs. in 3 days...oh well, I'm going to say it was well worth it.

 Good family, food, and fun :)


1 comment:

  1. I am dying to see tangled! It looks so cute. Seems like you guys had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete