Monday, September 6, 2010

goodreads.com

Recently I've become obsessed with this website. It really is the best way to find new books to read. There are a ton of different groups of books, reviews, and suggestions. It also has a feature where you can create a profile and find other people who have created one and you can see the books they have read or are reading and what they think of them.

Well, with that being said, I think everyone that reads this post and enjoys reading, should join goodreads.com and then tell me so we can be friends and I can see what your reading! Yes, that does sound kind of creepy, but I'm always looking for new stuff. If you already have one let me know too, I would love to add you!

Okay that's all for today! Have a fun Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment