Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Delicious Yet Very Unhealthy Recipe

SHH...don't tell my other blog

Bangin' Buffalo Chip Dip
{I just made that up, it probably won't stick}

1 Large Chicken Breast
3/4 cup Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Wing sauce - I'm a baby so I only use about 1/4 cup
2 8 oz. packages of cream cheese - I use 12 oz. of Neufchatel Cheese, same as CC but less fat - found right next to CC
1 cup ranch dressing - I know we all try to be healthier, but don't use fat-free it makes it watery and gross. promise.
3/4 cup shredded cheese - take this one with a grain of salt, I probably double it I LOVE CHEESE

cook and saute chicken and then add sauce until heated
add cream cheese and melt
and ranch and 1/2 of the cheese until melted
pour into 9 x 13 and cover with remaining cheese

bake @ 350 for 20 minutes

enjoy with your favorite corn chips!


I got this delicious recipe from my friend Megan - I miss you!!!

2 comments:

  1. looks like a recipe I need to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think we have had this since the time I made it for you! Hope you are doing great, it's been too long since we have seen each other!

    ReplyDelete