Friday, July 2, 2010

July Picks...



Summer reading is my favorite...always has been since I can remember. Last month I made the goal to read at least two books during the month. The last two books I read last month we're really really good, you can see them here

This month I'm starting with Sisters by Danielle Steel. This is my monthly book on CD, it's the only way I can get in two books in a month.


The second one I'm reading is English Trifle by Josi Kilpack. It's the second in a series of 3, so far. 


The first book is Lemon Tart, it was really cute and had delicious looking recipes through out the whole book. They are murder mystery books with a good twist at the end, but not totally morbid like some that I've read. I highly recommend the first one.



 
I am also attempting to read No Doubt About It by Sheri Dew, but that might take me into next month...we'll see how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. i want to read that series! cooking and a good story rolled into one...my fave!

    ReplyDelete