I got this recipe off of foodgawker.com from a delicious blog called Framed. It's called Gorgonzola Shrimp , it is divine and super easy!
So, all you need is:
- 10 ounces large shrimp, peeled and de-veined (make sure the shrimp is all the way thawed or your sauce will be watery, learned that the first time : / )
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 minced garlic clove (I used 1 big one and 1 small because i LOVE garlic)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- Chopped parsley
- Either rice or pasta - i prefer pasta because it's done by the time the shrimp and sauce is done
Melt butter in a skillet over medium high heat, then add garlic. Add shrimp and saute until opaque. Add lemon juice and cheese and stir until cheese is melted. Pour sauce over noodles/rice. Enjoy!
The whole process takes about 20 minutes, plus maybe 5 for eating. Not too bad if you ask me!