Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Rewards.

I have been thinking about ways I can get my bum to the gym. So far the only way I have found even slightly appealing is rewarding myself. Yes, I am aware this is how you get a 5 year old to do something, but it's working so far! I have to go to the gym 5 - 6 times per week and then Saturday night I get my reward determined at the beginning of the week. The only rule is that it can't be food or over $20 dollars, until I reach my goal and then I can get something fancy : ) So this week I have opted for this:
and if I work out 6 days this week I'm throwin this guy in...
So nothing spectacular, but things I wouldn't just buy on any given week. So far I've made it Monday and today, hopefully I can keep it up! Next week I'm working for this:
It's on the Time Out for Women Book Club's pick this month and looks really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment